Bluzelle’s PaaS and DaaS strip away all the plumbing to use blockchain technologies.
Platform as a Service
- No need to manage nodes, keys, updates to blockchain software, forks to the networks, etc.
- Hides Blockchain infrastructure, enables developer to use existing networks or new ones that are driven by their exact needs
- No need to manage validators, signing of messages, listing of external events, etc.
Data as a Service
- Decentralized database that is blockchain-based, endto-end encrypted, where only you can access your data.
- Ability to manage your own objects, buckets, using in a way that is guaranteed to be cost-effective, safe, and redundant.
- Deploy data to the blockchain in under 60 seconds. with our painless and easy to use API’s
The Bluzelle Network handles all the functions needed for applications to make use of the Blockchain.
Ensuring consensus achievement on multiple blockchains
Ensuring full transactions occur or are rejected, no partial transactions happen
Detects any data conﬂicts and resolves them before enforcing atomicity
Embedded mechanisms to secure requirements from multiple sources
Multiple checks to ensure transactions coming into network are authentic
Permission-based levels preventing data from being accessed by unauthorized parties
Utilize multithreaded environments enabling systems to scale as needed
Multi-instances and parallel processing maintains high performance